Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I got into FSU law!!!!!!!!

To say the least, this past weekend trip was super successful.
Not only did I get to hang out with ALL of my best Florida friends, but I also got to tour FSU law school.
Let's see, a brief recap: on Friday, Corissa, Angelo, Courtney and I went cosmic bowling with Ernesto (and yes, I did get a strike!) after eating yummy Mexican food with Mary and Chris. Saturday Corissa and I went graduation dress shopping and then we went to the 4th Annual Prom at the flat (complete with balloon arch). It was like real high school Prom because all of my favorite high school buddies were there: Corissa, Angelo, Mary (and her husband Chris), Courtney (and her new boyfriend), Bethany (and her boyfriend Ryan), Deryn, Tim, Preya, Jon Brown and Ernesto. It was such a blast from the past and I was so happy that we got to reunite. It's sad to think that that event might have been the last time we were all together for a long, long time. : (
Sunday, Corissa, Courtney, Preya and I went to lunch and went over the previous night's events and what our plans are for next year. It was so great to have lunch with the girls and it was an excellent end to the weekend.

I had such a blast staying with Corissa and Angelo and I'm so grateful that they let me stay in their lovely apartment. They're amazing : )
My tour of FSU was successful and I just loved the law school campus. The staff was all extremely welcoming and random professors even stopped to talk to me in the hallways.
All of this makes me even more excited as I was accepted to FSU law today!!!!!!!!!!
YAY! I'm SO SO happy!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO happy for you but sad at the same time because you may finally be going to school in state when im deciding to leave! However, I too had a great weekend with you! Miss you <3

    ReplyDelete