Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Secret Life

So, you've all heard of Miley Cyrus right? Well, for those of you who don't know why she's particularly famous (aside from being the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus), for the tween-gang, Miley is the star of a hit Disney television show called Hannah Montana. Miley plays "herself" on the TV show as a normal girl, except for one thing: she has an alter ego of sort. Hannah Montana, the pop singing sensation is really Miley Cyrus but nobody knows it is her because instead of her normal brunette hair, she dons a wig made of golden locks. As described in the theme song of the television show, Miley is able to enjoy "the best of both worlds".
You're probably wondering where I'm going with all of this. Well, let's just say I have a secret life too. No, I can't tell you allll about it, then where would all of the intrigue be, but I'll give you a general run down. For most of the year, I am a pretty normal student (well, I was until I graduated in December). I have a good group of friends and I'm part of a variety of organizations including singing in the college choir, riding on the college equestrian team and copy editing the student newspaper. But, for the past 5 years, off and on I've led another life. Let's just say that I go from signing autographs by the hundreds one minute to walking right past a crowd (disguised in sunglasses) the next minute with none of them even turning their heads to look at me.
Have I got you thoroughly intrigued? Or perhaps just confused?
Take a guess....I'm interested to see what you think.

Let's play a game of 20 questions. The only rule: don't outright ask what my job is.
Ready? GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment